Thursday, July 13, 2017

N Scale Tait Cars Part 2

Had a bit of time off on the school holidays and have finished the Brimbank Models Tait car set I'm been working on since April!

I'm really happy with the result, while the close ups below show a bit of grain at normal viewing distances they look great.

Here they are fitted with with a Tomytec TM-07 mechanism, Kato pantographs and Microace DT-11 bogies.:







Here is how I fitted the bogies:






And the DCC'd mechanism, nice and easy to do.




it is running very nicely !



Now back to work on the layout...



2 comments:


  1. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +31-635-250-311 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete