have recently returned home after three weeks overseas for work, including Canada with a foot of snow and -17 degrees... brrrrrrrr
Before I left I sent a few items off to the printers, I was really looking forward to coming home to see them :)
the first is one of the most requested Victorian models in N scale. A few have been scratch built, however they have proven very difficult to cast due to their long length and delicate uprights.
I also wanted to see how far I could push things, so I made this staff exchange platform :
It is designed to be buried in the ground, I have done two versions, with and without the back railing.
I am very happy with both projects, more to follow when I can get more time!